This evening we had my family all over for Fathers Day and my Moms Birthday, we had alot of fun. We wanted to play baseball and volleyball we also had the pool up for the kids. When it came time to do that stuff no one wanted to do it surprisingly. Everyone was enjoying watching the kids play, better known as chasing kids and visiting also known as yelling at the kids :) ha ha ha No we were visiting and enjoying just being together. It is a lot of work to put on a dinner for so many people. We started at 5 and the last of the herd left at 9:45. Aaron and all the guys went across the field to play cowboys and Indians-I mean shoot there bows.
The shed got painted and and the goals we made at the beginning of the week were accomplished. We were blessed with a beautiful day full of sun and fun. The kids had a blast running from here to there. I couldn't mow the lawn fast enough for them today so they could fill the pool and play. That water was freezing cold. There little teeth were chattering, there knees shaking and there little body shivering and still they wont get out. They are part fish and part boy. We had a great day! Thanks to all for coming!
Hope is 4 months
11 years ago



1 comment:
Cute! I love what you say about your boys swimming. Mine are the same way. They are crazy. Just reading your blog makes me miss you guys and N. Idaho. Hey, tomorrow is a crazy day, but I will try to give you a call Wed. afternoon or Thursday so I can chat with ya. Hope you get some more sunshine!
Post a Comment