Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Latest!!

This is our home last week. This week they roofed, put in our sky lites and insulated! We have been working ourselves pretty hard. We went with this particular contractor because he would let us do quite a bit of sweat equity. Sweating is what we are doing. We have worked very hard putting the rock up all over our home. We're not quite done but I will get that done tomorrow. Next is dry-wall!

3 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

The rock looks awesome. I had to open the picture to see it up close and see the real work and type of rock. When you get the drywall up in the whole house you need to take a picture of every room so we know what it looks like!!!!!!

Taylor said...

VERY nice! I think it's cool that you are all pitching in building your house... I think it makes yoy appreciate things more when your doing A lot of the work yourself! Can't wait to see the finished product.

HOOOOTS said...

Awesome! You are doing a great job. I too want to see what it is going to look like inside.