Well Aaron came home for the Holiday weekend!! It was such a nice reunion that the boys and I hurried and packed up. We canceled Aaron's return fright and hit the road. We are all in Twin Falls.
It is so nice to be here as a family but other then that I am kind of struggling. I took my kids to school yesterday 1 week after they had started and Clayton started his IRI testing that very moment. Then I got Cody to his class, he is in afternoon kindergarten. I felt lost I can't explain how much I miss my boys. On the way home from dropping Cody off Casen fell asleep so now I set here in a town that I can't find anything in, I have no family, no friends and nothing to do. So needless to say I really miss my garden and my lawn, my family and friends right now.
The Community is different. I truly see how sheltered I was there in Hayden and CdA. We were blessed to live there as long as we did.
This transition is harder then I thought. The people that we are staying with are so kind and giving. They try to make us feel at home and welcome. They are good people. They have a beautiful home, goats, horses, chickens, dogs and cats. The boys are in country heaven. The dog jumps in the irrigation canal for Aaron every night to sleep in the kennel and stink the place up. The boys have seen horse come and go the goats got our this morning it was entertaining. The chickens run from then after the boys its funny they are afraid of them.
Mom keeps reminding me to Bloom where your planted. So that's what I need to do. I just don't know how deep I want my roots planted yet.
Hope is 4 months
11 years ago



2 comments:
MISSING YOU:(
I am sad that you are not feeling like you are home. I know that it is hard, but you are with your family and they love you! You will always be welcome by all us back here whenever you want to come and visit. And we will always be your family.
Your house is doing fine, and your garden is feeding all of us. I am sorry that you are not here to enjoy it yourself. But you can raid my pantry when we see you next. Take care my Lippy! Kiss the boys for me.
Love ya,
HOOOOOTS
Hoots your are a crazy mama! We (the boys and I are flying home Oct.1 and leave back to Twin on Sunday with the van. See you thin. Love
Ya the Lippys!
Post a Comment